Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introducing Baby Chic...

I began making baby accessories a couple of months ago.  Baby Chic was born after finding out my biological sister was having a little girl.  I'm so excited about the possibilities!  I started  out making headbands and have come up with a few other items that have yet to be completed, but look forward to more in the Baby Chic line.  I haven't had a chance to actually post these items to my blog because I am quite possibly the slowest sister ever and didn't get the gift to her for awhile.  That being said, I didn't want to post it on here until I had given it to her.
Here is the latest headband (this headband is also available for purchase in our store):



And my latest card:


Thankfully, I got it to her before my beautiful new niece was born.  She is going to be my new model, if I ever get around to actually mailing the headbands I've been making. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment