Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

It 's been too long!

It's been ridiculously long since I posted! I've been pretty tied up with my sister's wedding, moving, getting married, camp, unpacking boxes, Stamp Camp, plus my full time job. I'm finally starting to get in a groove, so the crafting will be back. I have a pretty amazing new craft room and I can't wait to get some work done in it! My awesome husband (I like calling him that) put together the new furniture he got me from Ikea. It's beautiful!
I've been pouring over the new Stampin' Up catalog preparing for our 2nd Stamp Camp of the summer. There are so many neat new ideas and products! I just want to try them all! If you are interested in hosting a stamp workshop, please let me know!
Also, we temporarily took down our etsy store. We have every intention of putting it back up, we just needed to get through the wedding & moving and other things. We'll revamp and have more products soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment