Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's the little things...

I just had my first Stampin' Up workshop.  A huge thanks to mommy-dearest for hosting said event.  We made a fabulous little birthday card using the cupcake set in the Occasions catalog.  It came out pretty good.  I've got some work to do, but had some requests for kits & stamp camps, so look forward to those coming soon!!!  We've had a TON going on this week.  We had Employee Appreciation Day at work Monday.  Following that, we met up at the house.  Every time I walk in there, I get so excited.  God was so good to us in giving us that house.  It's pretty amazing.  Not even lying.  That boy closed on the condo today and HOPEFULLY we'll close on the new house tomorrow, which means this entire weekend will be spent moving him in.  After June, I don't want to go through the moving process again.  Now, that's not likely to happen, but a girl can dream right??? :) We picked out a new fridge, washer and dryer this week.  I know its super boring to most, but I was REALLY excited about it.  I can't wait till they put them in on Saturday!!!  We have been so busy lately it's not taking much for me to get excited!
Well... I thought I'd just give a brief update... more to come the beginning of next week- after all this moving stuff is over.  I guess I better get to packing up the book case, since that's getting moved this weekend too.  No more procrastinating for me... 

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment