Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Craft Project of 2011

My first craft project of 2011 was a fun little thank you card.


Items needed:
1 white card (pack from Michael's or use white cardstock)
1 3/8" circle punch (from Stampin' Up)
1 3/4" scallop punch (from Stampin' Up)
Olive green textured cardstock (I picked colors out of my scraps bucket)
Pumpkin orange textured cardstock
So Many Thanks Stamp (from Stampin' Up)
Olive Green Ink Pad (from Stampin' Up)

I punched out my shapes first.  Then I ran the circles through my Xyron sticker maker.  I attached the circles to the scallops.  I laid the scallops on the left side of the card and attached them with foam stickies to give them a little heighth.  Then I stamped the Thanks stamp to the right of the scallops. 

A cute little Thank You card made in less than 5 min!

No comments:

Post a Comment