Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

VALENTINE'S DECOR!!!

I am a sucker for holidays.  I love them.  I really love decorating for them.  I didn't decorate as much as I wanted to for Christmas, but Valentine's Day is a pretty easy one to decorate for.  I've not always been the biggest fan of Valentine's Day, but things have changed and love is certainly in the air.  I normally would wait till February 1 to put it all out, but since I am pretty sure this will be the last year I will be permitted to have a VERY pink bathroom, I decided to enjoy it a little early. 
The love sign was a recent find at Hobby Lobby.  I thought it was cute (plus it was on sale).


My pink bathroom.  (It has bad lighting the walls aren't really that color)  I like it. 
That boy certainly will not be a big fan. hehe...

Dining room table.  Perfect for dinner for two... :)

Valentine's Crafts will be coming soon, so will a recent craft I did for a baby gift.  I just can't share it till I've mailed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment